+29

Do you believe that it would be advisable for the North American colleges and universities to re-introduce amongst the core subjects in a Humanities program, the study of Latin, Classical Greek and the Biblical Hebrew? amirite?

yvan125s avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that yvan125 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No. The business of America is business so the emphasis should be on what's good for business. Practicality. None of this arty, ivory tower shit.

@No. The business of America is business so the emphasis should be on what's good for business. Practicality. None...

sucker anoynomous - A well rounded person would know both business and history, business is a very easy thing to learn.

Certainly ancient history is a subject all should know. I found egyptian books in my 7th grade library and read everything they had on the ancients. It is necessary to know how some of the great historic civilizations worked. Romans greeks _- bible stories are really mostly worthless as every king and church changed it to reflect his own agenda.

My screen name is all the information unknowns need about me. it is me when i was 18, not my fault the site scrambled it up.