+22

That new diabetic no pick monitor must be wonderful, amirite?
I have other blood tests and I hope they can be found to check all blood tests without making a hole in the skin.. amirite?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I have a blood draw, I look away, can't stand the site of blood.

@StarzAbove When I have a blood draw, I look away, can't stand the site of blood.

Starz don't you have kids? you must have seen lots of bloody knees noses and the likedead smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz don't you have kids? you must have seen lots of bloody knees noses and the like

Yes I have kids, I'm talking about my own blood. The last time I tried to give blood, I fainted on the table.

I watch the needle go in when I have blood tests but sticking it in myself would be an entirely different matter!

Really, I have to poke my finger once a week, no problem unless there isn't blood in my fingers, so sometimes I use my foot or whatever to get enough.

How are you going to check your blood sugar if you don't allow your blood to be tested? Are you a diabetic Loraine?