+20

An average college student today knows more stuff than the smartest guy living 500 years ago, amirite?

Stokestristians avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that Stokestristian is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2867135

That's me! I'm an average college graduate and I can't even make change without the computer.

bwwsts avatar bwwst Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2867008

He knew more than the average bear

i'm pretty sure the average college student today is dumber then one 5 years ago

Hello I'm an average college student and I know nothing.

This is because the college student today has the cumulative knowledge of all the successive smartest people since and also can access this information for for free, instantly.

Bout to fail physics like a boss

@contextrip Bout to fail physics like a boss

I would have gotten a zero in Multivariate Calculus if I didn't withdraw. But what a cool class that was to even be a part of.

bwwsts avatar bwwst Yeah You Are 0Reply

But if the smartest man 500 years ago didn't come up with the stuff he came up with, god knows if we'll even have a college in the present timeline.

Yet supposedly prehistoric farmers were supposed to be a lot lot smarter AND stronger. Heard on some JRE.

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are 0Reply

All about access to said knowledge.

There were a lot of smart people back then, the pyramids come to mind. That's an engineering marvel.

Got it exerb1a

The average college student knows different stuff than the smartest person living 500 years ago.

Anonymous