+9

When a fly is buzzing around you you get self conscious that you might smell bad, amirite?

relativelyrites avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 11
The voters have decided that relativelyrite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

More than self conscious, I don't want to get maggots.

No. I might feel self-conscious that I was about dead though, if there were lots of flies buzzing around me.

@Piper2 No. I might feel self-conscious that I was about dead though, if there were lots of flies buzzing...

do mosquitos count as flies? They are always around me, even when I was trying to sleep a few moments ago. Flies they are everyplace. so unless one or or more zeroed in to some spot on my body, I wouldn't worry.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred do mosquitos count as flies? They are always around me, even when I was trying to sleep a few moments ago...

No, mosquitoes aren't generally attracted to dead people. They do like me too though..mosquitoes. Flies haven't been much of a problem...

No, that has never entered my mind, I just get a fly swatter.

At first I read this as the fly's near you so you don't want to smell bad in front of it and upset it. Then I realized that I was a fuckin idiot

Depends on how often it happens. Once could happen to anyone, twice may be a coincidence, but 3 times...?

@This comment is beneath you.

A fly, whatever the facts be,
Is found to be ON an attack spree.
The pesky fly says,
"I'll buzz round the Prez,
'Cuz SOMETHING about him attracts me."   biggrin smilie