bwwsts avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 14

Exactly...I have people that get on to me for drinking but the smoke pot. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black crs smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +2Reply

Smoking pot doesn't make a person good.

@StarzAbove Smoking pot doesn't make a person good.

I agree. It doesn't make you a bad person either, but why does it make you a good person?

relativelyrites avatar relativelyrite Yeah You Are +1Reply
@relativelyrite I agree. It doesn't make you a bad person either, but why does it make you a good person?

I agree, smoking pot doesn't have a thing to do with a person whether good or bad.

I'm just trying to get the point across that there's literally NOTHING WRONG with smoking pot. I just can't stand it when people quit meth or heroin or drinking or whatever and they say they're clean and sober even though they smoke pot.

bwwsts avatar bwwst Yeah You Are +1Reply
@unknowncondition what about cigarettes?

To me, you can be clean and sober on cigarettes. But I do have a problem with people saying they want to quit smoking, yet continue to go to the store and buy them.

bwwsts avatar bwwst Yeah You Are 0Reply

Smoking pot makes you the most law abiding citizen that ever lived. But you're not clean and sober.

bwwsts avatar bwwst Yeah You Are -1Reply
@bwwst Smoking pot makes you the most law abiding citizen that ever lived. But you're not clean and sober.

lol Nah, there are a lot of pot smokers who are anything but law abiding. You're living in a stoned world. hehe smilie

I repeat, I'm just trying to get the point across that there's literally NOTHING WRONG with smoking pot. I just can't stand it when people quit meth or heroin or drinking or whatever and they say they're clean and sober (even though) or (but) they smoke pot.

bwwsts avatar bwwst Yeah You Are 0Reply
@bwwst I repeat, I'm just trying to get the point across that there's literally NOTHING WRONG with smoking pot. I just...

people on any prescription need to step up and admit their dependency as well. you are not clean if you must take a pill every day sorry to inform you. You are especially addicted if there are natural ways to avoid these prescriptions.

Anonymous