-14

I work 26 miles from home...
The speed limit is 65 Miles Per Hours…
Even if I get to work in 10 minutes that still means I can travel 39 more miles farther before I'm considered speeding no matter how fast my speedometer says I'm averaging. amirite?

Yes this is confusing but i'm substituting distance for time .. I could never get a ticket for traveling 80 MPH if I never traveled a total distance of 80 miles.

unknownconditions avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would have to disagree. You can get a ticket for speeding at 80 mph in a very short distance. I've done it. Ha!

@Will_Janitor I would have to disagree. You can get a ticket for speeding at 80 mph in a very short distance. I've done it. Ha!

What a large measure to gauge by... Miles and hours.. maybe in the 21st we can be a little more precise haha

@2868778

not today.. but I see this as logic...just not accepted logic...

@2868781

I also feel like it's a failure of contract if builders make roads that can't handle normal day traffic. Traffic is where I get most of my ideas from ; I have so much time.

Speed limit signs really make me laugh in a traffic standstill .

@unknowncondition I also feel like it's a failure of contract if builders make roads that can't handle normal day traffic. Traffic is...

It gets scary when you realize these are the roads everyone will depend on in an emergency.

I have to agree with Will on this one.