+14

Congrats women's soccer for the win... thank you for reminding me how little your sport matters to the world. While drawing attention to the pay gap I also noticed out how overpaid athletes are in the first place. while your soccer talent is unique it is not valuable to society , in my opinion trash wo/men should make more. athletes need to step the fook back In politics and complaining about pay . Let's not forget they are the muscle of the nation and not the brains, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think the US women's soccer team being fed up with being paid less than the men's , is a way different subject than how "overpaid" athletes are.

@Piper2 I think the US women's soccer team being fed up with being paid less than the men's , is a way different...

sorry... I just find it funny that these are the people claiming to be getting the worst of the world. I think we need a down trodden voice to represent injustice otherwise it seems petty.

@unknowncondition sorry... I just find it funny that these are the people claiming to be getting the worst of the world. I think we...

I've not heard them claiming that. I think it sort of goes without saying, that professional athletes are among the many who get paid more than others who are far more "valuable to society".

@2870014

yes and the guy I work with makes more then me.. these things happen ...would people be so upset if it was called education discrimination

My solution to the pay gap is pay cut the men athletes

They should've done away with asking sports teams to the White House, long ago.
There's always someone whining and complaining, that they wont go, turning the occasion into a selfish act..
How about, ask Teachers Of The Year, Firemen, Policemen etc., instead

I have no sympathy for any athlete complaining about what they get paid..