unknownconditions avatar
3 13
@2870245

i'm surprised we still use coins. it seems every ten years they say they are going to do away with them....Banks.. don't get me started , well too late ...

@unknowncondition i'm surprised we still use coins. it seems every ten years they say they are going to do away with them....Banks...

I know, I haven't used cash in years, only keep a bit hidden in car for fill up emergencies. Otherwise, I always use a debit car, lots faster and less mess. Plus I can see my payments right away on paypal.

@2870271

have you ever tried looking up vegetables on your own at check out ,, are they red apples or granny mays??? its hard

@2870275

Grocery stores are also notorious for have way more empty lanes then open... what do they do with all those extra check out lanes. I bet they have a fresh one from when they build the store that they never opened before, the register still has the original stickers on it. When did they ever think they were gonna open 14 Lanes.

@2870289

The whole model is old fashioned … Seems like a lot of theft is happening so there are a lot of things out of my control that effect prices … waiting in the line is a problem that seems fixable and as a paying customer should be a priority

@2870352

ok but the people not using the self check out cost us all more money right??? Is why people(like me ) lowering the bottom line should reap those benifits

@unknowncondition ok but the people not using the self check out cost us all more money right??? Is why people(like me ) lowering the...

you agree with corporation raising prices for cost... thank you for being idealistic enough to expect those corporations to lower their prices … I think it's called deflation i'm not sure because it's never been done

Anonymous