-13

People have a problem with peeing in the pool, but they don't seem to care that each person in the pool represents a butthole that is currently in contact with the water. amirite?

madidoms avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that madidom is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm here to represent my butthole.

@Framie1 I'm here to represent my butthole.

Aren't we all, really when it comes down to it?

Well, for the most part people wash their buttholes... can't really wash the urine coming out your piss tank.

(besides EVERY surface you touch contains traces of fecal matter. That's worse than a butthole sharing the water)

Well I'm never swimming anymore

I have to try really hard not too think about it

Doesn't help that I had a girlfriend who was a lifeguard that told me it was nearly impossible to keep the chlorine levels where they need to be

@Smokedhamm I have to try really hard not too think about it Doesn't help that I had a girlfriend who was a lifeguard that...

It depends on the pool. A lot of pools have automatic chlorine feeders which should keep the level adequate. But when those automatic feeders break, all hell breaks loose.

That's why I don't swim in public pools.