+43

It must be hard for the loud, in your face types to admit they suffer from depression or crippling insecurities or both, amirite?

Life
1 9

it be hard for anyone to admit they are dealing with depression

@unknowncondition it be hard for anyone to admit they are dealing with depression

Not entirely true...I am currently battling depression and having PTSD related issues and I am able to admit it.

@Lil_Princess Not entirely true...I am currently battling depression and having PTSD related issues and I am able to admit it.

I won't admit that it's a problem... and dealing with depression naturally should be the goal of everyone

I think it is hard for many people, whether they are "loud, in your face types", or not.

The louder the voice, the more certain it is that there involves insecurities.

Mstonebrs avatar Mstonebr Yeah You Are 0Reply

Most people don't want to talk about what is troubling them, so they remain silent. I speak from experience, thinking that others don't really want to hear about what's bothering me.

Not always