+195

You really want to go on the biggest roller coasters in the world, but you're too scared to, amirite?

3 12

Or you know, it could be that I live nowhere near it...

Someday, I will go. Real men show no fear, and neither do I.

Tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world, check :)

It's really nothing special, though. It's just the height and speed, and it's over before you can even process what happened. Still cool to say I've been on it :)

@morganioo Tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world, check :) It's really nothing special, though. It's just the...

Already gone on the tallest and fastest too, and i agree with you. I don't find it much of a thriller either.

Kingda ka? It really wasn't that scary at all. I only rode it so I can say I rode the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the world. But it breaks down a lot so I doubt it's safe ._.

I almost went on Kingda Ka, but before i could go on they closed the ride. I was pretty dissapointed :(

Bunnys avatar Bunny No Way +2Reply

I'd go in a heartbeat, as long as it's up to safety standards.

Top Thrill Dragster. Been on it. ;)

Been there done that! :) not that scary! But if you wanna ride the top thrill draggster you better do it asap cuz i heard theyre taking it down :(