-8

Steve Hilton on Sunday night made a great statement. Referring to the democrats, he said that as they go left, we'll go forward. I think it's time for all of us to move on from the turmoil of the last two years. Enough is enough. amirite?

ozzyboys avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that ozzyboy is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree that it is way past time, for people to stop demonizing their fellow citizens simply on the basis of their political leaning.

After the dem prog DISASTER with Mueller today, if voting American citizens (in the case of the Dems, also the voting noncitizens and illegal aliens who game the voting system like they have gamed the asylum laws) vote along Progressive ideological lines in 2020 in opposition to Trump, then the USA deserves to go to socialism, identity politics hell.