+37

You don't need money to be a gambler, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2872954

I was talking to my friend who gambles a lot today and I always compare a gambling addiction to a drug addiction ...said to him " gambling is worst then heroin because you can only overdose once... gamblers are cursed to repeat their flaw of hitting rock bottom over and over"~

@2872963

you must die, In my eyes, to have taken to many drugs... I thought I was being poetic … worst things then dying, there are

@2872972

I've heard a girl laugh as she told me how she had just OD'ed then immediately went and got more high because " she didn't enjoy it because the guy lied to her and gave her fentanyl"

@2872979

I shared a real story … Reality is offensive , i'm sorry.

@2872994

This is a great conversation... as always I am " a little" insensitive . I like how you call me out on stereotyping... I am a chaotic dude and it's funny how I search for this order that Is opposite of my instincts...

@2872986

I heard in Vietnam it was a strategy to lose to your officer... you would always owe him money so you could be sure to make it to the next paycheck to pay him off

I gamble every day with the choices I make so you are correct in my opinion

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -3Reply