+24

Cavemen were probably way less horny since they were so used to seeing genitalia, amirite?

madidoms avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that madidom is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Men are always horny! hehe smilie

@2873893

Too bad you don't know any nice women. Nagging seems to be common in low class places, from low class people. If I want something done, I do it myself always have even when I was with a partner.

@2874362

OK I guess mostly men are moreso than women, but some of my male friends say women are bad chasing him all the time. Too bad for him as he really dosen't like women much.

@2874384

Glad you do have someone in your life cheers. allthethings smilie

Natural selection had a ways to go in those days.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Is that supposed to be a good human or a munk

I think it is supposed to be Australopithecus Afarensis, the most famous member being 'Lucy'.

Nah.....really bad B.O. and those giant mosquitoes.

@DandyDon Nah.....really bad B.O. and those giant mosquitoes.

Yes they must have been gross by our standards, dirty hairy rotten teeth. But everyone was the same so didn't mind breeding, from ancient studies I think they learned everyone sleeps together in one cave or shelter, breeding done right there in front of everyone. YUCK if I was transported back - I would kill myself lolwut smilie