-40

I'm sick n tired of Dayton and El Paso stfu, amirite?

1 15
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yes and that goes for all future mass shootings, horrible tragedies, heartbreaking accidents, and all the rest of someone elses f*cking problems!! Who cares!! Go Trump !! MAGA !!

@Cedardoor Just to say, I didn't and don't downvote anyone.

I could not care less who, why, nor how many "downvotes" I get on anything I post.
And that also goes for upvotes..
it just makes no difference.
I'm gonna post at my discretion as long as I'm allowed to do so.
When that ends, obviously I won't be posting any longer.

@Cedardoor Okay. Go Fox News!! Hate radio rules!!

Go Fox News?...Hate radio rules?
Not following that reply.
No matter my Progressive-minded member of the politically-exploited dumb masses.
Thanks for the opportunity to participate on your post.

@Cedardoor Not my post! Send her back!!Send her back!!

I was referring to your posted comment.
Not following the "Send her back".
But, if you do, good for you.

No one is exploiting anything. Unless something happens to you and your family, I guess you'll be fine with all the senseless killings. You Trumpsters should be ashamed of yourself.

@No one is exploiting anything. Unless something happens to you and your family, I guess you'll be fine with all...

Not ashamed at all...and yes I am a Trumpster.
Progressivism thrives on exploitation of race, class, gender, wealth, poverty, and social issues for the sake of furthering an agenda that is designed around social engineering, aka "fundamental transformation" according to the disgrace called a Barack Obama.
I prefer individual freedom over being used as social engineering experiment for a left ideology.
You don't?...Great!!!...your choice.
Ain't for me.

@Not ashamed at all...and yes I am a Trumpster. Progressivism thrives on exploitation of race, class, gender...

You're not smart enough to be ashamed. Trump is bigot, a liar and the most corrupt president this country has ever seen. He has no empathy for anyone, and made a farce of his visit to ElPaso and Dayton, bragged about his crowd size, even the doctors and nurses said he showed no sympathy for any of the victims. Plus, most of the victims didn't want to even see him. And no wonder, he's placed a target on the backs of anyone whose skin color doesn't match his. He's incapable of being a president and he makes a mockery of the Office of the Presidency.

@if you want a reply from me use your real name you coward

I don't NEED a reply from you.
Not even this one to which I am responding...hehe smilie.
If you want to reply, reply.
If you don't, don't.
No big deal. y smilie

@You're not smart enough to be ashamed. Trump is bigot, a liar and the most corrupt president this country has...

You gotta stop paying attention to the Progressive mass news media anti-Trump rants....lol
Well, you don't gotta, but you sound like a Progressive parrot. hehe smilie

I'm just tired of the Progressive left exploiting the shootingsfor ideological and political expediency.
How do I know it's being exploited?
Because Chicago (just to name one) has shootings, murders, etc. on a regular basis, has a VERY Progressively left local and state government, has STRICT gun laws in the city, and Progressivism rather practically ignores the scenario, and has for years.