-25

Women's opinions on circumcisions don't apply, amirite?

...male circumcisions...of course...

unknownconditions avatar
2 13
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It certainly does matter, especially when a mother has given birth to a baby boy.

If the woman/women in question support abolishment of male circumcision, you might not want to count their opinions out.

@If the woman/women in question support abolishment of male circumcision, you might not want to count their opinions...

no.. I still think they don't matter … but at least you tried. the other replies are very selfish

They most certainly do  apply, in the case of female circumcisions.

It's just not politically correct to mention where these are most often practiced. zip smilie

@Thinkerbell They most certainly do  apply, in the case of female circumcisions.   It's just not politically correct...

Yes laws protecting babies from permanent damage from their parents and the children themselves seems reasonable

@unknowncondition Yes laws protecting babies from permanent damage from their parents and the children themselves seems reasonable

on the female side ..I have no understanding of, but talking about it is the right direction

@unknowncondition on the female side ..I have no understanding of, but talking about it is the right direction

Suffice it to say, it is horrible, barbaric,  compared to what is usually done in male circumcisions, which themselves are bad enough.

@Thinkerbell Suffice it to say, it is horrible, barbaric,  compared to what is usually done in male circumcisions, which...

the way it's done is the barbaric part, rusty blades in a street ally sometimes … many people are embarrassed with their genitals and should surely fix it how they see fit .. but to force it on a baby lacks a little compassion...babies can never truly consent

@unknowncondition the way it's done is the barbaric part, rusty blades in a street ally sometimes … many people are embarrassed...

These female circumcisions are assuredly not  for cosmetic purposes, except possibly for disfigurement.

And I doubt that many grown women would voluntarily opt for a clitoridectomy.

The only thing I have an opinion about is. I like a clean one, the foreskin always seems nasty, like the skin on a clam neck. In usa most men and all jewish men have a good clean shaft.