+36

So I guess God stops at one kid, amirite?

giving jesus some sisters would have been nice

unknownconditions avatar
2 7
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why would it have been nice?

History records that Jesus had brothers born of the same mother (but not as a virgin mother).
There is also certain implication in Scripture that Jesus had a couple of sisters.

@2875904

As much as God has been blasphemed since Creation, I have no doubt he can handle all the blasphemy you want to throw at him, at Jesus, at Mary, etc....
Enjoy your contempt while you can. wink smilie

@unknowncondition I mean no first date .. no good bye … sounds a little rude

I've unknowingly blasphemed many of the gods.. why one less then others

@unknowncondition I've unknowingly blasphemed many of the gods.. why one less then others

No one is telling you to stop, nor to respect one over the other.
Your choice...Enjoy the contempt.
It would be preferable if you made a little more sense with a post.

@No one is telling you to stop, nor to respect one over the other. Your choice...Enjoy the contempt. It would be...

I just never know where these post are gonna go... I hope my unfiltered imagination didn't ruin someone's day

@unknowncondition I just never know where these post are gonna go... I hope my unfiltered imagination didn't ruin someone's day

Not mine.
Hope my unfiltered responses to someone's unfiltered imagination didn't as well.