+61

You can't "Taste the Rainbow", because Skittles doesn't put blue in the mix. amirite?

mowehas avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that moweha is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've always been sour about that

I'm still bitter that green apple took over lime, tbh

@2876838

heaven forbid these junkfood junkies ever ear something healthy, I was reading that most people don't even know what a real blueberry would look like, they expect the dried bits they see in blueberry muffin mixes. I thank god I had a good home and mother who cooked with real ingredients and she let me help, we also went maine wild blueberry picking every summer. Maine wild berries are smaller but the taste is better due to the speed growing they must do here in Maine there is almost no summer season at all. Also wild blackberries and raspberries abound. If you can get them before the bear, deer and fox eat them all.

You can always try pancakes.

At this point "Taste the Rainbow" is cultural appropriation of the LGBTQ+ community.

@At this point "Taste the Rainbow" is cultural appropriation of the LGBTQ+ community.

Oh they took over that as well. Sorry I still use words that may offend because the real meaning isn't about them. Gay is just happy in my vocabulary.