+32

Guns are used as a decoy to avoid talking about mental health, because they know that conversation will take down the trans movement which is a mental disorder, amirite?

Oomangos avatar
0 26
The voters have decided that Oomango is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Isn't the gun conversation very much related to mental health? I think you're making connections where they don't really exist.

What?Gun reform would take down the Trans movement?What on earth has one to do with the other?

@ThePrinceofWales What?Gun reform would take down the Trans movement?What on earth has one to do with the other?

FA I don't see a connection either, but crazies always pull every conversation into their own silly realm of existence.

Wow, such edge. So brave.

So, if being trans is a mental disorder, would you agree that it should be treated? If so, we already have a treatment, called "transitioning," whether it is socially or medically, that has been proven to improve the lives of most (there are no absolutes) trans people.

So, keep going with the theme of it being a mental illness. It only serves as proof that people like you don't care about treating mental health, and only wish to use it as a means to an end to "win" an argument, and as an excuse to mock others and make yourself feel superior.

@Alixkast Wow, such edge. So brave. So, if being trans is a mental disorder, would you agree that it should be treated? If...

No, I learn more towards removing the problem from our collective gene pool. Don't care much about treating them.

@Oomango No, I learn more towards removing the problem from our collective gene pool. Don't care much about treating them.

Ok, so you don't care about mental health either. You're just an asshole.

Also, "removing the problem from the gene pool" is a legitimate threat. You are a potential violent criminal.

@Chhavi Ok, so you don't care about mental health either. You're just an asshole. Also, "removing the problem from the...

You misunderstood me, I mean a systematic governmental program of removing those problems from our collective gene pool. Not me personally.

@Oomango You misunderstood me, I mean a systematic governmental program of removing those problems from our collective gene...

So you advocate for the government to engage in eliminating people. You are not only a potential criminal, you support extreme fascism and police states. Good show, dude.

@Oomango So I'm a criminal because I hold a political opinion you don't like? Oh kay.

OO I agree people who can't be trusted to do the right thing in public and society need to be removed. Crazy or criminal, we don't need them walking freely in society.

Nope, you are a potential criminal because you want to "remove people from the gene pool," which is a threat against a group of people.

@Nope, you are a potential criminal because you want to "remove people from the gene pool," which is a threat...

Again, I want a lawful, legal, government sanctioned and operated program for removing these mental disorders from the gene pool.

I think the mental disorder starts with the doctors and their cluelessness to the problem of both issues

Yes and fire trucks are red because they are always rushin around and Russians are red.

I'm sorry sir, but your stupidity is terminal.

Ah so you have chosen....debate

judmaster05s avatar judmaster05 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You had me until the comma

No it's actually not but go off sis live like it's pre 1980's ignorance yasss.

@been_der_done_that No it's actually not but go off sis live like it's pre 1980's ignorance yasss.

The higher number on a calendar doesn't mean we should tolerate more literal insanity. And btw, it is. No matter how much you howl at the moon in anger.

Just NO. I've been hearing the mental health factor brought up by all sides of the gun violence issue, always.

Oh hell. yer dead meat now! :-)

Anonymous