+47

I just read an article that said the sexiest thing a man can do is use there, their and they're correctly.
it made me think, why do women lie to get us to better ourselves, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
0 14

I just used all three correctly in a sentence and you didn't even find it cute

@2877300

I think everyone appreciates your honesty

@2877302

well only when you direct it at someone else

@unknowncondition well only when you direct it at someone else

I hear misusing punctuation really pisses off the ladies too....

@2877306

yeah those dorks bother me too .. Nazis is a harsh word for someone being technically correct but the English language, to me ,is a canvas for creators to express them selves . The best writers use words that no one else knows about and get creative with the rules. they use words that shock and strike you to your bones but can figure out how not to be offensive. Nothing should be off limits in this type of expression because if I write something incorrect it is a refection of me . If I am properly expressing myself through speech then I cannot be incorrect for you correcting me would be you forcing yourself on me. And I am not you.
……
Not you ",you", but Nazi you...

@2877310

sadly it seems easy to manipulate language with misinformation and even misunderstanding, or even (oh no) opinions...nothing is more truer then ignorance is bliss as I suffer for knowledge

Being literate is sort of like being kind. It's not a sexy little bonus, it's what's expected.

Anonymous