+58

we should preserve and permit large areas of land for human habitat protection the same way we do for animals, amirite?

you know... for humans who don't own land

unknownconditions avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Isn’t that just what towns and cities are?

@Coltonexley Isn’t that just what towns and cities are?

i would want undeveloped land protected for humans... why do humans think they have the right to build on nature... this land will have no electricity leaving humans to be free to live in the natural state where they have thrived for so long

Seems to me, that we already sort of have those. Even those large areas of land that are supposedly wildlife "refuges" have humans tramping around in them. Even those are being opened up to more human intrusion...like being able to "hunt" and kill animals supposedly "protected" there, for one instance.

@Piper2 Seems to me, that we already sort of have those. Even those large areas of land that are supposedly...

unless we stop all the animals from hunting and surviving in those refuges, humans should be no different... there really is enough in nature to provide for all, what nature doesn't provide for is mass harvest by industry.

I feel all hunting and fishing restrictions are to support the industry more then the individual fisherman who fish for survival, not profit.... by that I mean if I eat as many illegal fished fish until my belly is full I could never do as much damage as one commercial fishing boat trying to make the most profit.

@unknowncondition unless we stop all the animals from hunting and surviving in those refuges, humans should be no different... there...

I do agree, that you could almost surely never do as much damage as one commercial fishing boat does.