+43

The reason why foreigners are so attractive in our home country is because only the well-off people can travel, amirite?

moisawesomes avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that moisawesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

you don't see many Mexican nationals on vacation.. they never have cameras and beach chairs...they are like the cousin who comes and visits and over stays

Evolution prefers diversity. The foreigners you find attractive are usually average in their origin countries.

Plenty of foreigners come to my country to berry pick, and they're often attractive.

toast_IRLs avatar toast_IRL Yeah You Are 0Reply

I guess it depends where you live. Here in Canada, most of the foreigners I see on a daily basis are from places like India, foreign workers doing low-end jobs that should be going to our youth, and to be honest I don't find them or their presence in my country particularly attractive.