+74

There are some things you will never experience Amirite

Such as?

ThePrinceofWaless avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that ThePrinceofWales is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

With any luck at all, I won't experience a shark attack (especially since I no longer go into the ocean.) a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +4Reply

Many things, for sure, and there are many things I just hope I never will experience.

I did really want to get certified to and scuba dive, though, and I'm pretty sure I never will now.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Piper2 Many things, for sure, and there are many things I just hope I never will experience. I did really...

I feel the same way about flying a plane .... I think my chance has left the runway! hehe smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +3Reply
@JanHaskell I feel the same way about flying a plane .... I think my chance has left the runway!

Maybe not. I've heard of people fulfilling that dream quite late in life...as in sort of "old"..like we are. Jumping out of them even, with a parachute of course. smile smilie

A sardine and baloney sandwich with ranch dressing and dry roasted tomatoes on an English muf.....no, a halved lime jelly donut.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply

Such as voting for a batsh-t crazy Progressive politician.  biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -2Reply