+51

you can save yourself 120,000 dollars in college debt if you spend age 18-22 in jail, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
0 25
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2878642

a box is a box...your definitions just decides who pays for it

@2878724

so jail is to find out if people are innocent ???

@2878735

but do you see the value of skipping school and going to prison???

@2878737

works for some .. I was just trying to be funny anyway

Or, just remain a burger flipper....instead of taking a 4 year course in Malaysian Basket Weaving.

@2878666

Yea, I guess they finally caught on to the basket weaving...there should be a restroom designing course hehe smilie

@DandyDon Yea, I guess they finally caught on to the basket weaving...there should be a restroom designing course

Restroom design would be considerably more useful than any politically correct college course.  biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Restroom design would be considerably more useful than any politically correct college course.  

I know your being sarcastic but I feel like the previous bathroom designers were perverts anyway...if your in the bathroom and can tell the sex of another person in there then that bathroom design is too intrusive

@unknowncondition I know your being sarcastic but I feel like the previous bathroom designers were perverts anyway...if your in the...

Then you'll be pleased to hear that there lately has been a trend towards unisex public toilets (with only one occupant at a time), so issues of (real or imagined) gender never come up in those circumstances.  biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Then you'll be pleased to hear that there lately has been a trend towards unisex public toilets (with only one...

I've used them and while they feel weird at first... you wonder to yourself why did it take so long... and if you need to wait for someone of the other sex you can wait with them

@unknowncondition I've used them and while they feel weird at first... you wonder to yourself why did it take so long... and if you...

I recently had a seat on a plane flight located near a toilet. A boy in his early teens, waiting to get in, got impatient and said in a loud voice. "what's taking so f-ing long?"  hehe smilie

@DandyDon Or, just remain a burger flipper....instead of taking a 4 year course in Malaysian Basket Weaving.

random thought "McDonalds employees strive to fulfil the minimalist of standards, but of the thousands of times you have eating a burger from the thousands of different locations did you not see the best representation of a McDonalds hamburger repeated perfectly by the "least skilled" laborer. and how outraged you are the rare times things go wrong knowing the type of worker minimum wage provides." it gives me an idea for a good advertising campaign. put signs in front of your store saying" we pay more then minimum wage." maybe another sign that says " why expect better"

@unknowncondition random thought "McDonalds employees strive to fulfil the minimalist of standards, but of the thousands of times you...

name any other job that you can have before you go to prison but then come back after and keep your 401k kicking, other then McDonalds

@DandyDon They could put a sign saying “Don’t like it, go make Whoppers”.

yup or" less hair then the other guys"...
minimum wage jobs make you feel like a superman ,you slack off you talk back and mess with the customers because you really don't care if you get fired... in fact you find it funny as customers threaten you with " getting you fired" then after they get you fired going down the road and doin the same thing to the same customer at the new job.