-49

People who live on a smartphone screen have no right to complain about an appartments lack of view. amirite?

moisawesomes avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that moisawesome is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Reminds me of when my wife and daughter can't wait for summer. They talk about it all winter. Then summer rolls around, it's beautiful out. I'm out on our deck. Where are they? Inside, faces buried in glowing rectangles. Why where we looking forward to summer so much again?

yaboigingas avatar yaboiginga Yeah You Are +1Reply

People always have the right to complain. It's in our nature. :)

Ah yes phone bad

Yes they do. Only because your life is keeping you in the digital world, doesn't mean you don't want some nice view for when you get off. I guess this is a punch towards Smartphone Zombies but not everyone working with Smartphones does this for pure entertainment or addiction. Also, even if... Let people enjoy things.

What kind of ridiculous gatekeeping is that ?