-56

How stupid are the people who made time zones that you can talk on the phone to somebody in tomorrow, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2879799

The sun is constant it's the earth that moves ..what does the sun have to do with time ??? yes if you want your SUNDIAL to be correct, I suppose we need time zones for that... I need a better explanation ..somethings fishy about time zones

@2879813

Well it seems travel sickness would be cut down if you exited a three hour flight exactly three hours later, jetlag might be your body telling you , "NO you didn't travel that long"

@2879815

ha I must be

@2879815

Ha Ha! I didn't even have to look that one up in the urban dictionary.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +1Reply

It only matters if you care what time it is. :)

@Will_Janitor It only matters if you care what time it is. :)

how can time be different … This is the stuff I get worked up about ...clearly i'm right, time zones are pointless but because it seems so normal we except it...this is why a time machine would never work