+71

The fact that people can get fined for not wearing a seat belt in a car but are allowed to ride a motorcycle (without a helmet in some states) is really messed up. amirite?

Hamzah8s avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Hamzah8 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Shhhh shhhhh, don't ruin it for everyone lol

eegros avatar eegro Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's freaking stupid but my understanding is that federal funding can be withheld from states if they do not enforce seat belt laws, this and the insurance companies lobby for these laws.

My neighbor was a big harley guy went riding one night and somehow left the road, while healing they told him if he was wearing a helmet he would have died with the swelling going on. He did loose the use of his legs but his arms still work.

personally I think it should be a personal choice, as for me I will always wear a seatbelt, and helmet if on my motorcycle, but I think we should be free to choose

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply