+59

It's a damn good thing spider webs aren't sharp, amirite?

Alixkasts avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that Alixkast is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

source: demon slayer

...I like this. I might be stealing it for my DnD campaign. And I'll pair it with Brütal-Legend-like instruments.

The bards will be very happy.

@OopsThatIsMine I like this. I might be stealing it for my DnD campaign. And I'll pair it with Brütal-Legend-like...

I was riding my 4 wheeler down to my bridge and was like.. holycrap glad they aren't sharp.. you can imagine the same with horses :)

@Alixkast I was riding my 4 wheeler down to my bridge and was like.. holycrap glad they aren't sharp.. you can imagine the...

Imagine being in a band of afventurers and having to go into not!Shelob's lair to get this ultra rare, razor-sharp metallic spider silk for that edgelord bard you met 30 minutes ago, who is going to use it as string for his lute.

Now, imagine you're the edgelord bard and you're going with them.

@Stophatn31 Imagine being in a band of afventurers and having to go into not!Shelob's lair to get this ultra rare, razor-sharp...

Imagine the bard who slings his lute with those spider silk .. and plays his way out but cuts his fingers beyond ever playing again .. sacrificing his music

@Alixkast Imagine the bard who slings his lute with those spider silk .. and plays his way out but cuts his fingers beyond...

"I never cut myself, for only I have the skills necessary to play such an instrument."

Wether he's telling the truth is up to DM's discretion.

ooop.. just cut my finger off cleaning cob webs DANGIT