+47

Every single food or beverage item that claims 100% all natural ingredients, 100% has something f*cked in it. amirite?

0 4

I was buying salt today. I had to choose between a €0.65 and a €0.19 brand (same weight).

The cheaper one advertised "with fluoride!" on its package, while the other brand advertised the salt from a certain region and had no fluoride in it.

Actually there is a debate whether fluoride is actual healthy or bad for health, and few European countries have banned it.

@Proxymoto I was buying salt today. I had to choose between a €0.65 and a €0.19 brand (same weight). The cheaper one...

Its bad in large quantities, but increases tooth health. If anything the debate is shifted toward what amount is able to increase tooth health without adverse health effects.

Natural does not equal Organic.

anthrax is natural

Anonymous