+78

it is up to the dog owner to keep control of their pets when bringing them to visit in someone elses home, amirite?

this includes running wild, howling incessantly, preventing them from traumatizing the homeowners pets, otherwise they should not bring their pets with them right?

my older brother brought is hound dog (who cannot stop howling at every scent of animals even if the scent is weeks old, and can easily howl for hours without end) to my house, his dog absolutely traumatized my kitten (to the point of pooping herself scared), and my brother thought it was so horrible that he had to keep his dog in check. h he expected me to accommodate his dog. DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Anonymousmouses avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think dogs should be left at home all the time, people don't want the dogs in their homes at all. Kids might be wanted for a visit, but keep that child or dog in your arms if it can't behave.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I think dogs should be left at home all the time, people don't want the dogs in their homes at all. Kids might be...

i agree, dogs can handle their owner away for work for a day they can handle a few hours, or get a dog sitter if its a couple days

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply

Same thing with kids

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Lil_Princess Same thing with kids

exactly. and if you can;t control them then either you don;t go out, or you find a baby sitter willing to baby sit. its not that hard a concept

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +1Reply