+144

Warped Tour has some pretty good bands, but then there are some that suck and you know will bring annoying ass, obsessive fan girls, amirite?

Mikes avatar
2 22
The voters have decided that Mike is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Everybody wants Black Veil Brides there this year but I don't think they're going. That was the first band I thought of when I read annoying fans though...

Sleeping With Sirens is going. <3

Oh, one year All Time Low was at the warped tour I believe, that must have attracted a lot of fandroids (fandroids= MY WORD)

YoureARobots avatar YoureARobot Yeah You Are +1Reply

lol, true <3 warped tour.

*Not in a fangirl way

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply

Coheed did the warped tour recently didn't they? Or was that like... '05? D:

@DHA Coheed did the warped tour recently didn't they? Or was that like... '05? D:

I have no idea. All I know is I'm pumped for: Bring Me the Horizon, Attack Attack, Enter Shikari, EMMURE (!!!), and White Chapel; the rest I couldn't care less about.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike I have no idea. All I know is I'm pumped for: Bring Me the Horizon, Attack Attack, Enter Shikari, EMMURE (!!!)...

Enter Shikari are awesome, I've seen 'em like 4/5 times.
They're semi-local.
Bring Me the Horizon apparently suck live. According to the people on Reading/Leeds festival forums.

@DHA Enter Shikari are awesome, I've seen 'em like 4/5 times. They're semi-local. Bring Me the Horizon apparently suck...

Really? I saw a video on YouTube it looked pretty awesome, but maybe not. And Enter Shikari hardly ever comes to the U.S. right? That's what my friend is telling me that's why I'm excited to see them.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike Really? I saw a video on YouTube it looked pretty awesome, but maybe not. And Enter Shikari hardly ever comes to...

Bring Me the Horizon live... Eh... It's not bad but it's one heck of a show, with the screaming and all. Fun, but the music is... Eh...

YoureARobots avatar YoureARobot Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wouldn't have thought ES could conquer America any time soon, I must be wrong.
Check this, skip to middle if you get bored. Was nuts: YouTube video thumbnail

Enter Shikari live is so good. Literally the best live show I've ever seen. Not only the band but the crowd always gets so in to it. (And they're my favourite band so that helps)

Astronaut_Wills avatar Astronaut_Will Yeah You Are 0Reply
@death_or_glory warped tour has some pretty good bands list a bunch of screamo bands http://www.myfacewhen.com/58/

tries greentexting on amirite
implies Enter Shikari is screamo
implies their music taste is better than everyone elses
suckmydick.png

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike tries greentexting on amirite implies Enter Shikari is screamo implies their music taste is better than everyone...

implying that i was trying to greentext
implying enter shikari isn't screamo
implying I said anything about my music taste.

Bleh, I don't like All Time Low. Enter Shikari is pretty good though. Do any of you guys know if Attack Attack is good live?

Abstracts avatar Abstract Yeah You Are 0Reply

NeverShoutNever..the fangirls there scared me :O I watched one guy get punched and stepped on because he was closer to Chris drew than the them

I want to go to warped tour, but it sounds big and scary and I have no one to go with. Would this be a problem?

@I want to go to warped tour, but it sounds big and scary and I have no one to go with. Would this be a problem?

It could be... I think it kind of depends on where you are though. I was going to go a couple years ago in Charlotte but I would have to go alone and you shouldn't really go anywhere alone in Charlotte. So.

Warped Tour hasn't had any good bands for a solid decade.

Javvies avatar Javvie No Way -1Reply
Anonymous