+46

when a family member or friend offers for you to stay in an extra room of their house for some rent money the home owner really thinks they are doing you a huge favor even though your paying rent, amirite?

They always act like they are helping me when i'm the one helping them with rent.

unknownconditions avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

chances are in this case you are paying a fraction what renting an actual house would cost so yes it IS a FAVOR

@Anonymousmouse chances are in this case you are paying a fraction what renting an actual house would cost so yes it IS a FAVOR

same thing when my parents would ask me to do the chores.. I would tell them that to be a homeowner your have certain responsibilities and that I would be cheating them the satisfaction of taking care of their own responsibilities. plus if wasn't there they would have to do it them self anyway.