+38

if you like animal preservation but still visit the zoo your part of the problem, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nope, Zoo's have done a tremendous amount of good for animals.

@dru18 Nope, Zoo's have done a tremendous amount of good for animals.

ask the great pandas...zoo's do things for lazy people trying to stroke their ego's thinking they make it better. please tell me they make you watch the movie "Free willy" in school

@unknowncondition a zoo is like jail for innocent animals

I also believe pet ownership is "kidnapping" epically if you need a fence or door or leash to keep the animal in your possession

@unknowncondition ask the great pandas...zoo's do things for lazy people trying to stroke their ego's thinking they make it better...

Please tell me that you don't think a zoo was involved in the Willy saga.

Anyway, yes, I do think that zoo's are a great place for animals. Why? Because not only are they usually regulated to the point of providing a clean and safe habitat for the animal, and not only do I applaud them for educating the public, but also because they are constantly coming up with ways to reinforce the numbers of endangered species.

Are they perfect? No. Do I wish there were more tigers in the wilds than in zoos? Yes!

zoo's have saved many animals from extinction, zoos put alot of effort into conservation and saving animals, the ignorance of people regardling zoo's is ASTOUNDING

@Anonymousmouse zoo's have saved many animals from extinction, zoos put alot of effort into conservation and saving animals, the...

no... a zoo is a perverted capitalist version of preservation. You probably think people with illegal exotic animals are SMART too.

@unknowncondition no... a zoo is a perverted capitalist version of preservation. You probably think people with illegal exotic...

what bright new innovation has socialism ever come up with? i will wait, I will be long dead before you give me an honest answer to that.

your ignorance is strong here

@Anonymousmouse what bright new innovation has socialism ever come up with? i will wait, I will be long dead before you give me an...

I hate ism's ...I always talk about a hybrid of every government, but people keep trying to label my cause