unknownconditions avatar
0 2

people can't afford it because peace corp and your government holds a monopoly on it (socialist style) so they can charge whatever they want. you want cheap penicillin, then you need capitalistic competition

@Anonymousmouse people can't afford it because peace corp and your government holds a monopoly on it (socialist style) so they can...

that's fine for simple commodities but with specialized industry many business have no competition and charge what they like... your saying instead of complaining about the price of penicillin that I should just go open up my own factory and charge less, (that doesn't make sense I want penicillin not MONEY. ..
first off companies that sell to America need to appreciate the privilege to sell to the richest market but they choose to take advantage. Free market, capitalist, whatever you THINK it is , it's not . its a corrupt perverted version of business and you must be blind to realize otherwise

Anonymous