unknownconditions avatar
1 9

like: "hello" there you go a touchless greeting

@Anonymousmouse like: "hello" there you go a touchless greeting

except in the real world when you meet people they say hello and extend their hand or reach in for a hug... whats the right way to say no thank you with out offending??? also I don't care how Asian you are im not bowing to you.

@unknowncondition except in the real world when you meet people they say hello and extend their hand or reach in for a hug... whats...

you could always not greet anyone, why are you so afraid of a handshake? bowing is a touchless greeting btw but you wont do that, so what do you want the world to do to bow to your feelings? no one makes you shake hands

I experience an eye contact with certain people who must agree with this notion all the time. We look into each other’s eyes for 2 or 3 seconds, and I think we’re thinking the same thing. But we always wind up doing the touching. Neither one of us enjoys it.
It’s a vicious cycle.

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous