+55

Dating sites are confusing, didnt we learn not to meet strangers from the internet, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ok boomer

Never been hard up enough to use one

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Lil_Princess Ain't needed that either

Well your lucky .. Maybe i need a book," how to find love being ugly and poor"

@Toounknown Well your lucky .. Maybe i need a book," how to find love being ugly and poor"

And it actually scares me because i can meet and talk to women, but i look at some of my friends and they are hopeless. I get sp frustrated i can only imagine whats going on inside their head. They really deserve prostitutes but government doesnt care about our well being

I always say there is someone out there for everyone.

I just need the one that says how not to attract lying cheating assholes

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Toounknown 10% of men are fucking over 90% of women

Line up 10 guys and 10 girls 9 of them girls are all gonna want the same guy...thats why hes an asshole, because women allow him to be

@Lil_Princess Sadly that is true but I am not looking for the asshole I searching for the good guy

Well you have alot to pick from...just like the sale rack at a store, theres so many to choose from but nothing that you like