Crazymotherfukers avatar
0 16

Speak for yourself...

@Speak for yourself...

You don't think you're a different person online? Even just a little bit?

@FVCEGANG Nah, im the same everywhere

That's interesting. If you look at society as a whole you'd find that many people are truly a different person online. For example, instagram, troll accounts, artistic personas.

@eegro I don't disagree, but i assumed that you meant everyone.

I still think it could be everyone. By degrees at the very least. Simple things like writing "lmao" while blankly staring at a screen would be an example of a minor degree.

@Crazymotherfuker I still think it could be everyone. By degrees at the very least. Simple things like writing "lmao" while blankly...

So, you have never "lmao"'d on the inside at something you have heard or seen in public without letting yourself be SEEN lmao"ing on the outside?
What would be the difference in doing that and figuratively "lmao"ing at something one sees, reads, or hears on the internet?
Don't get me wrong....I liked life and existence much more before the internet and smartphones, even cell phones in general.
But, I'm the same "self" regardless...If I'm more than one self with all that stuff, I have been and am more than one self without it.

Nobody forces you to be 2 selfs. If you feel like this you probably should go and talk with someone who can provide professional help.

@Nobody forces you to be 2 selfs. If you feel like this you probably should go and talk with someone who can provide...

A person doesn't do this, but technology itself has allowed this. For example, I doubt you'd talk this way to a stranger in person like you're doing right now online.

2 selves

Anonymous