Lordtanners avatar
1 7

I'm sleeping with my partner in that position, every time one of us fart the other one wakes up

once i wake her up 10 times, the next night she got her revenge, she ate for dinner some broccoli and beans, i didnt slept for even an hour that night

@I'm sleeping with my partner in that position, every time one of us fart the other one wakes up once i wake her...

You mean you sleep with your partner in the same bed every night, but you don't eat the same meal at dinner? Lol

@You mean you sleep with your partner in the same bed every night, but you don't eat the same meal at dinner? Lol

Sometimes i came from work realy late and she just eat without me, i dont have any problem with that

And no she is not cheating on me while i'm in work, i did my investigation

@Matjoez Sometimes i came from work realy late and she just eat without me, i dont have any problem with that And no she...

Kk lol i wasn't really implying that. It's just unusual in my culture to not eat together, haha. Good on you!

@willthemadmannn Kk lol i wasn't really implying that. It's just unusual in my culture to not eat together, haha. Good on you!

No problem man, just wanted to be clear cause some people assume that womam alone some where mean that she is cheating, and it annoy's me

@No problem man, just wanted to be clear cause some people assume that womam alone some where mean that she is...

Where the hell are you from that a woman isn't generally trusted to be by herself without banging someone?

@Manspider27 Where the hell are you from that a woman isn't generally trusted to be by herself without banging someone?

I am not saying from the experience in my country, but from experience from the internet, i trust her but i am also a little bit paranoic

Anonymous