+41

If they were to make a realistic girlfriend simulator it would mostly be trying to find out why she is upset and trying to fix it, amirite?

0 8

I dont think you have had a normal relationship if this is what you think most of it is

@Maybe it's just high school

I never had this even in high school? I think you need to rethink the women your dating, cause that would be annoying as feck to have to deal with that all the time.

@Eiraen I dont think you have had a normal relationship if this is what you think most of it is

I dont think you have had a normal relationship if this isn't what you think most of it is

@Eiraen I dont think you have had a normal relationship if this isn't what you think most of it is

I have a healthy relationship where communication is important dude. If your relationship is mostly asking why shes upset you should work on your communication.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?