CiscoKarpes avatar Life
0 4

all the social construct the left are pushing down our throats is the bigger reason we are falling

@Anonymousmouse all the social construct the left are pushing down our throats is the bigger reason we are falling

You can make the same argument for certain individuals on the right, you can’t paint someone in black/white based on their political stance or what ideology they may hold.

@CiscoKarpe You can make the same argument for certain individuals on the right, you can’t paint someone in black/white...

difference between conservative and liberal:
liberals: i believe somethign is important everyone must believe as I do or i will make a law to force people to believe as such

conservatives: do as you wish just don;t force me to accept it, and I will accord you the same respect

@Anonymousmouse difference between conservative and liberal: liberals: i believe somethign is important everyone must believe as I...

Maybe in modern politics; I don’t think that argument is conducive to actually having a productive dialogue with those you may disagree with. Agree to disagree.

Anonymous