+48

If someone likes you so much that they want to help you change , they never really liked you in the first place, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Animals & Nature
0 17
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

my god this is ridiculous. they like you, so they want to change you for the better.

What if noone wants to talk to me.

@Clinton What if noone wants to talk to me.

sorry pale one. could it be your bland avatar? live a little. go bold. go wild. post some porn. post some politics. it always gets the masses talking.

if someone sits there and does nothing while you kill yourself or make no effort to change then they never cared or liked you at all to begin with

@why kill yourself?

my point is if you care about someone and that someone is doing somethign bad you'll try and help them change or you don;t really care, perhaps respond to what im saying instead of beating around the bush

true dat. ever meet someone trying to convert you to a religion? that is not affection.

@Anonymousmouse you couldn;t be more wrong

No you couldn't be more wrong.

@No you couldn't be more wrong.

just because you can;t stand hearing different opinions or your gbigoted towards religious people doesn;t mean they dont care

@me thinks you don't tolerate a good old american atheist son.

oh you don;t like it when the tables turn back on you do you?

@Anonymousmouse oh you don;t like it when the tables turn back on you do you?

bah ha ha ha. tables turned on me? oh boy that's a good one son.

i'm not wrong for my opinion. who says you are more right?