LadyLeeLees avatar Money & Economics
0 8

You seem to like being perturbed. (Wondering it there's a name for this condition)

No one is subjected you to anything. That's your choice.

@No one is subjected you to anything. That's your choice.

I guess subjected was too strong of a word. I am required to view videos to earn online.. anyway yeah. when ya get annoyed you can click off.. sorry for the thread .. I see I dont gain any brownie points expressing annoyance with stupid celebrity stories. again my apologies.. can we just let this be. thanks!

why are you watching??????????????????????????????????????

hi anonymous, actually that's a really great question. The reason I am subjected to
watching among a few reasons, is I have an online program that when I watch videos
I earn 2 cents.. pathetic but true. In addition to that when there's literally nothing
decent on television and I end up perusing the channels, often times the gossip shows use these types of stories to broadcast. Outside of that, I guess you enjoy all these stupid non-news worthy stories.. That's fine.. I just find them not worthy of broadcasting. .

again to earn online.. a slow process .. thanks for asking.

Anonymous