0 26

Some tragedies start with verbal offence.

It's because society is becoming more selfish.

To me it seems that people are simply more interested things that directly impact/affect/offend them rather than tragedies that have almost zero impact on them. I think it has always been this way and that it's just way more apparent because we're all so connected and there is just so much information about everything that happens in the world today.

@yomamascub To me it seems that people are simply more interested things that directly impact/affect/offend them rather than...

Partially agree. I think some people simply want to be offended and therefore create a 'scene' either externally or internally. Those folks just need to grow up and get thicker backs instead of being angry at the world.

What about the in the middle people who are not sensitive to anything because life is a joke... haha...

I'm sorry you're offended. Now move on and be an actual adult. I don't care you're 70, grow up.

How could you say that to me?

I must be "Verbally offensive" to collect leftist tears.

@Maindrian-Pace I must be "Verbally offensive" to collect leftist tears.

Try collecting righty tears, all you need is truth and facts...

@landlevenlover Try collecting righty tears, all you need is truth and facts...

Hard righters are the snowflakiest of them all. The reason most are "hard right" is because of either fear or tough-guy-projection stemming from their own insecurities in the first place

FACT! The righties of today are total snowflakes that make a lot of noise on twitter.

@FACT! The righties of today are total snowflakes that make a lot of noise on twitter.

Yet, it is the liberal college kids who have to have safe zones, who scream and cry when things don't go their way. My observation is that I've never seen conservative college kids need time off from classes to mourn a lost election.

But, then what do I know - I'm simply an adult.

@beachbum Yet, it is the liberal college kids who have to have safe zones, who scream and cry when things don't go their...

I thought you said that only lefties turn things into politics. Lie just like the president.

@I thought you said that only lefties turn things into politics. Lie just like the president.

I never said it was only lefties who turn things into politics.

So, you know any previous presidents who didn't lie?

Going to iran and threatening to bomb a plane will get you in more trouble then actually shooting a Ukrainian plane down with your missle defence that is designed to know the difference between a bomber and a commercial jet

Toounknown meet Anonymous.

Some people just want to be offended.

@beachbum Some people just want to be offended.

Look at the leader. He's always offended.

Anonymous