+52

One major advantage of being female is almost no one ever gets mad at you for having an accidental orgasm. amirite?

yournecks avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that yourneck is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One major advantage of being male is actually getting to orgasm

@yourneck Touche my friend

Haveing an orgasm is lame compared to everyone constantly trying...trying and trying HARDER all for you

Do you come this way often?

Yes, I think it's the cobblestones.

@motorbikemilly Do you come this way often? Yes, I think it's the cobblestones.

That's one of the best short jokes ever!! That's why Simon and Garfunkel were so happy, they were tripping down the cobblestones and feeling groovy

yournecks avatar yourneck Yeah You Are 0Reply
@yourneck That's one of the best short jokes ever!! That's why Simon and Garfunkel were so happy, they were tripping down the...

There's a better one about four nuns at the Pearly Gates, but I'm on mobile now so I can't be arsed trying to type it.

Rabupabus avatar Rabupabu Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think us ladies wish we could have accidental orgasms... It's not easy to have an orgasm...

Anonymous