eni91s avatar
0 7

Remember what it was like before you were born? Yeah, like that.

@ElBurritoLuchador Remember what it was like before you were born? Yeah, like that.

Depends on your belief(s).

A buddy of mine believes that the energy, and information, accumulated over the decades of your existence HAS to come/go from/to somewhere.

It's akin to the concept of harvesting "lost" information from a black hole's hawking radiation. Theoretically, the information is still there, and it can be used.

@ElBurritoLuchador Depends on your belief(s). A buddy of mine believes that the energy, and information, accumulated over the decades...

And yet when my car stereo loses power I have to go back and reprogram everything. It has so many bells and whistles that it takes forever.

My brain is not nearly as clever as my car stereo. when my brain loses power, all the information is lost permanently. rather a shame, considering that one night in Bangkok....

dankXDs avatar dankXD Yeah You Are +1Reply
@dankXD And yet when my car stereo loses power I have to go back and reprogram everything. It has so many bells and...

Much like how there is nothing disproving your theoretical belief.

The same can be said in opposition.

Those that know the truth, or don't, are those that have already died.

May we meet in an afterlife, fellow celestial traveller. Because I, for one, don't want all of this to be for naught.

One I was put under anesthesia for getting a tooth pulled, and I didn't feel sleepy it tired in any way, so they turned the gas thing way up, and still no difference in feeling, and then they just pulled it and I didn't feel a thing and felt fine.

Struyk3s avatar Struyk3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You're young and ya know shit. Just a fucking guess...

Anonymous