+56

We are reaching for our happiness to wash away the pain, We can't make a rainbow without a little rain, amirite?

Blind_inceptions avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 18
The voters have decided that Blind_inception is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

johnny put the juice away and get to a meeting.

How much longer are you going to whine about your ex. we're tired of hearing it. Get a life

@Lil_Princess Trying being the ex, it ain't no picnic.

You, rapidly aging princess, are condemned to always be the ex. Why is this so?

@You, rapidly aging princess, are condemned to always be the ex. Why is this so?

"Rapidly aging " well bless your heart, that is cute coming from the man 30 years older than me. I might always be the ex but when push comes to shove at least I won't be alone and miserable like ya will be. Face it your incapable of love or being loved simply because ya love being the victim. "Oh poor John, oh woe is me"

See you were gonna pull the bs of trying to break me however ya ain't gonna succeed this time.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Lil_Princess "Rapidly aging " well bless your heart, that is cute coming from the man 30 years older than me. I might always...

Maybe if you didn't reply to any of his posts, he would leave you alone. sounds like you're leading him on and enjoying it

if you want him to leave you B, stop making comments about him, you're as much to blame as he is.

ew its chuck tom.

sounds like you're reaching for a bottle

Anonymous