Toounknowns avatar Law
1 8

Why...?

I do it probably more than I should. Sometimes it's the equivalent of running away from home and sometimes its because I don't have a choice

@Lil_Princess Why...? I do it probably more than I should. Sometimes it's the equivalent of running away from home and...

Ive had a girl(grown woman) explain that being ignored means no and i should know that... Its the most anti social thing to do and to me is borderline sociopathic

@Toounknown Ive had a girl(grown woman) explain that being ignored means no and i should know that... Its the most anti social...

I don't understand how it is borderline sociopathic. Please explain?

Can't someone just simply say "no"? I know I am rather good at it.

I don't do it cause I'm crazy well not that kinda crazy but because I am trying to stay safe.

@Toounknown Crazy can be a good thing...but not replying is just rude

Oh now I am picking up what you are putting down. ono smilie

Yeah that is rather rude however I have a temper like an F5 tornado so not responding is sometimes in my best interest. It honestly depends on the situation.

what is ghosting?

@what is ghosting?

Not answering texts and calls making someone think your dead

Anonymous