MrSorrys avatar Philosophy
1 15

That's amazing thank you!

Gotta love the balance of an indifferent universe

It's your own body

Unless like most people you simply die of old age

P3AK1Ns avatar P3AK1N Yeah You Are +10Reply

Death is not matter but cause and reaction. Run out of energy in your body then you die. Cause low energy, reaction death.

while this is true, matter can be destroyed by antimatter. it's energy that can't be created or destroyed

@MrSorry True but energy can still kill you

pretty much only energy can kill you right? matter without energy doesn't do anything

@JayTheDay pretty much only energy can kill you right? matter without energy doesn't do anything

I didn't really think too hard about it but that's an interesting question. What about something like choking? If anything it would cut off your oxygen and you would die from lack of energy right?

I don't know I'm not a doctor

@Mcgee0 absolute zero doesn't exist does it?

It is real but I dont think we have a way of hitting it, we can get very very close and create super fluids that basically defy physics in every conceivable way.

I am not smart enough to argue my point other than cold is essentially sucking energy out and in turn is the absence of energy.

@Whenmachinescry while this is true, matter can be destroyed by antimatter. it's energy that can't be created or destroyed

Matter and energy are pretty much interchangeable though. And antimatter just converts matter to energy at 100% efficiency.

Anonymous