-44

Tattoos are trashy, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Art
0 7
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Tats are trashy on anyone.

Hi. Well I have one on my arm hiding a scar but I tend not to like them either, especially on women I agree.

Why...? Please explain...?

No I don't have one however I have a daughter that has one that has a special meaning behind it

@Lil_Princess Why...? Please explain...? No I don't have one however I have a daughter that has one that has a special meaning...

I have two tattoos but they are especially trashy on women.. Mens bodies are tools to be used but it makes me sad when women fail to worship their own bodies by ruining its purity by drawing on in or poking holes in it

@Toounknown I have two tattoos but they are especially trashy on women.. Mens bodies are tools to be used but it makes me sad...

I don't believe either side is a tool to be used. Some I will admit are trashy on both but some have beautiful stories that add character to a person however that is just my opinion

@Lil_Princess I don't believe either side is a tool to be used. Some I will admit are trashy on both but some have beautiful...

Just my opinion...but ive seen beautiful women with a tatto of a pin up girl...thats like drawing a picture of a Ferrari on the side of a Ferrari