+64

If you support a war you need to be the one fighting it, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar History
1 7

Absolutely not. Proxy wars, cold War, all that ish.

I do believe if more government officials had to send their kids to war, they would be less likely to vote for going to war.

Yes I support the baby war totally but sadly am too old or believe me I would be out there in a baby trench somewhere knee deep in baby shit heaving dirty diapers at them whiny brats like there's no tomorrow !!

@Cedardoor Yes I support the baby war totally but sadly am too old or believe me I would be out there in a baby trench...

Wow...lets consider the fetuses death toll ...wow... Your love is way more destructive then war

@Toounknown Wow...lets consider the fetuses death toll ...wow... Your love is way more destructive then war

Is it worse to abort unwanted child or bring it into a world of drug abuse,torture, foster homes . I think it is a bessing that those unwanted children can be eliminated before living in hateful situations.

Anonymous